All models include:
- Aluminium safety bar, stopping descent of the platform in case of contact with obstructions (fig. 1).
- Safety clearance between scissors to prevent trapping during operation (fig. 2).
- Self-lubricating bushings on pivot points.
- Single acting hydraulic cylinders equipped with rupture valve, check valve and drainage.
- Safety check valve to stop the lift table lowering in the unlikely event of a hose break (fig. 3).
- Hydraulic power pack inside the table provided with relief valve against overloading and compensated flow valve for controlled lowering speed.
- Low voltage control box (24 V) hold-to-run type (up-down-emergency-stop buttons) (fig. 4).
- Electric equipment controlled by electronic system, with transformer and thermal protection.
- Maintenance hinged bars/props (for safe maintenance operation) (fig. 5).
- Removable lifting eyes to facilitate handling and lift table installation.
- Supply voltage 380/420 V 50 Hz 3phase.
The wide range of Bolzoni Group lift tables and options represents the optimal solution to many vertical handling requirements.
Thanks to our experience, we are able to suggest and provide customized solutions. Please contact us for further specifications and prices.